Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Which 1 is more important??? Birthday or Deathday???


Which day is the most importance day between these both?

Are you dare to choose Deathday? Heheh *smirks*

Sa, which 1 guys did you choose?

I bet, everyone definitely wanna choose Birthday rather than Deathday right? *raises an eyebrow*

Me? Nah, I rather choose Deathday. But that's not mean I dont like Birthday. Of course I lik- love Birthday so much, because it is the day that I born on the earth. Syukur Alhamdulillah, & thank you so much to the God, ALLAH S.W.T, because give me the oppurtinity to live on the earth and not forget to thank so much to my mom who was bring me into the world (^_^) Plus plus, I can get the presents from the beloves during on Birthday (≧∇≦)/

Tonikaku, I still stick with my choice because during on the Deathday, even me or anyone who are being dead once day will not get any presents anymore, but AT LEAST, we get the GREATEST PRECIOUS PRESENT which is DU'A (PRAYER) from our beloves! Am I right? Heh

Ja, mata na ( )/


p/s : inilah persoalan yang sering dimainkan di fikiran setiap kali menjelangnya "Hari Lahir" / "Hari Jadi" sendiri. Persoalan ini mula muncul setelah umur mencecah 20-an

1 comment:

k o r o m y s t said...

Pah dah tua xP