Thursday, July 16, 2009

JAANGAAAAAAAANNN~~~!!!

I got the source from Gackt Camui News Page's blog.

(Credit to Bastu Jrock forum and Trey)

------------------------

In a recent interview with Gackt in Tokyo Headline, Gackt mentioned that he might end his career in 2010.

For all of you who can read japanese, here you go: http://www.tokyoheadline.com/vol337/inter02.html

Most of the interview is Gackt talking about Gundam but he goes on to say: "For me, the year 2010 has become a sort of stopping point.

Before I reach that, I will move forwards. I like to sing and I really want to continue making things that will give a push to everyone’s backs, but I do not have the confidence to continue doing what I have always done until I die.

Even now I’m barely able to do it (laugh). I can continue with this style for another 3, 4 years; that’s why it’s 2010. After that, if I feel that I can do it, I will. If I feel that I can’t, I will get down from the stage. For now, I will continue moving forwards."

(Credit to Chikotori for the translation)

--------------------------------------------------

Noooooo~~~!! (TT_TT) Gacku-chan, if you stop your career in 2010, what suppose I to do??? (O_O) I mean no more songs to me eventhough has other Jrock or any Japanese songs. It will make me always feel bored and no mood to do anything without listen your songs especially latest songs (TT_TT). Please do not ever retire from this career. Onegai shimasu Gacku-chan~!! m(_ _)m One more important thing, I feel like lost important thing and missing someone if you retire. PLEASE DON'T RETIRE GACKU-CHAN~!!
I'm bagging you~ m(_ _)m

When in 2010 soon, you're just 37 years old and still young compared to 'him' [pointing to one guy XD]. Look at Yoshiki still busting his drums in his 40's, and looking fine doing it!
So, with my 100% full of confidence, I know you can do it man!! You can continue it!! Believe it!

Dakara, gambatte masu Gacku-chan!!
o(≧∇≦)o

4 comments:

SanzoSama said...

TIMELESS~ oooo cayaaaaang~ mengapa engkau nak bertandaaaaaang~ janganlah sampai ke kandaaaaaaang~ keh3.... Gackt tu da x larat sbnonye weh~ bagila org tue tu rehat~ kikikikiki!

Tensai7 said...

oit2!
dia tak tua lagi eh~!!
umur dia blum cecah pun 40 lagi tau!
tak cam sorang mamat tu~~~
lalala~~~ (((( ^3^)~~

Wahidah Shukri said...

hm tu la
bio le die nk rehat lak
aman sket dunia ni
hohoho~







hmm.. nasib baik HYDE ade VAMPS.. hehe

Tensai7 said...

apa pulak aman sunyi sepi lagi adalah.
dia mana de buat kaco kat dunia pun.
huhu,bertambah down+suram+sunyi+bosan r aku kalo dia nak retire~ (TT_TT)