Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Birthday GACKT!!! *\(^O^)/*

Even I knew it's IMPOSSIBLE for THIS WISH to be accepted by GACKT _| ̄|○ But, that doesn't mean I wanna give up on it. I still wanna wish a happy birthday to GACKT even though perhaps he doesn't know it. Why? It's because.... I'm DEFINITELY GACKT's DIE-HARDEST-FAN!!!!!! (≧o≦)


OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU GACCHAN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GACKT!!!

SELAMAT HARI LAHIR GACKT!!!

SANNAH HELWAH GACKT!!!

*\(≧o≦)/*



So, here, with the fullest effort of mine.. a birthday present from me (Saki7Strife, Malaysian die-hardest-fan of GACKT) to you, Gakuto-san! (^^)



Below is the original one that before put a background on it :


I really hope GACKT can see and read this (;_;)



Oh, and here, is an extra gift :

GENESIS = GACKT
drawn by my sis, KOROMYST

4 comments:

DindaSyafiqah said...

cntik dan comel gacchan ko..hehe..arap2 la gackt tbukak blog ko..n die teruje sgt..hehehe

Tensai7 said...

tulah aku berHARAP SESANGAT wey~!!! tapi MUSTAHIL dou >.<

k o r o m y s t said...

Iklanla kat dia. Letak kat youtube xPPP

Tensai7 said...

dah lambat nak buatnya =_= tahun dpnlah wish melalui vid lak xD